how to remove acne scars from face within a week?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
clinicafioreclinic

by clinicafioreclinic on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:43 am

how to remove acne scars from face within a week?

Hello everyone,
There are thousands of skin and beauty care products and their tips that promise to give you clear and glowing skin. but I value your opinions so I'd like it if you'd feedback on this topic.

james12hardly

by james12hardly on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: how to remove acne scars from face within a week?

Advanced natural system of medicine has now made it possible to fight against skin problems such as acne. Homeopathy works on a principle of ‘Like Cures Like”. Holistic homeopathic ingredients help you to fight against acne naturally. You may try homeopathic remedies along with the natural and traditional herbs to get acne free skin naturally.

sarahb02

by sarahb02 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:39 pm

If you're talking about deep acne scars, they can be treated only by the professional person (dermatologist). Deep acne scars can't be cured by the over-the-counter products, let alone homemade cures and certainly not within one week. The reason is that the skin structure is very damaged and can't recover by itself.

Example method for treating deep icepick and boxcar scars (there are several types of acne scars, but these two are common) is, so called, TCA Cross. TCA cross method stands for chemical reconstruction of skin scars. Dermatologist applies a strong percentage of TCAs it directly inside the scar to stimulate skin remodeling. As the skin remodels itself the scar will fill in the depth and the width with new collagen tissues. The treatment doesn't last long and can improve scars for 10% to a 40%. So, several treatments are usually necessary.

I'm just mentioning this to illustrate that treatment of deep scars is, unfortunately, nor easy, neither cheap.
Best Acne Face Washes: https://bestacnefacewashes.com/

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 pm

HI,
Here are some remedies to get rid of scars instantly:
1. Aloe Vera - Fresh aloe vera gel is a potent source of vitamins which can help to heal skin and fade scars.
2. Baking Soda- Baking soda is a common household item with literally hundreds of uses, including the ability to help heal scars.
3. Honey- Another natural moisturizer which can help heal scars is honey. It is best to use raw honey.
4. Lemon- Lemon juice is a natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that can be used to fade scars, promote healing, and revitalize skin.
5. Potato Juice- Vitamin and mineral-rich potato is another vegetable which is great for skin health and healing. Use the juice of a fresh organic potato
to fade acne and pimple scars by cutting off a few thin slices
Thanks.

SallyGreen

by SallyGreen on Mon May 13, 2019 8:09 am

You can remove acne scars in a week in a comfortable way to your skin because it will be harmful.
You shouldn't do a hard and active pilling, because it can make even more pigmentation.

I deal with my post acne scars with three products and time.

The first was a face-brush. I use it twice a day on gentle mode for everyday cleaning and once in two weeks for pilling on hard mode.
Second is aloe vera gel. I tried different types that's why can't recommend you one product, but all of them have similar consist. I applied it between face washing and cream. It reduces redness and has regeneration effect.
The third is clay masks (they are also similar, so you can choose any brand).
So, white clay mixed with water in proportion 2:1. Apply on your face and neck, wait till it dries. It will whiten your skin. Use green clay to regeneration. I do these masks once a week on different days.

I won a fight with old acne scars in 3 months with these things. Now new acne scars don't stay on my face more than a week.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon May 13, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed May 29, 2019 6:54 am

Home remedy for scars :
1.Aloe Vera
2.Lemon
3.Coconut Oil
4.Baking Soda
5.Potato
6.Turmeric
7.Honey

6 posts