Smoking and acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
Frances96

by Frances96 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:57 pm

Smoking and acne

Several weeks ago I noticed, that my skin is no clear anymore, there are a lot of rednesses and breakouts. I feel awful because I didn't have problems with the skin since when I overcome teenage. I thought and tried to find some reasons what can provoke this reaction, and find a reason why it can start. I think it started because of me started smoking. I read a lot of articles on the internet and found out that usual cigarettes can make some harm to skin, and acne can be like some reaction to cigarette smoking, but it mostly concerns skin aging or texture of skin. Some sites give information about risks of cancer or psoriasis and discoid lupus erythematosus (article on Vapingdaily, it isn't relevant research). So if somebody has the same problem and can help me, I will be thankful.

FatherMahno

by FatherMahno on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 am

Re: Smoking and acne

I feel you, these things might not be very noticeable, but they make you feel anxious and unconfined. To avoid that, you could go with shea butter unrefined yellow and get a fresh start with your skin.

2 posts