Getting acne in my late teens

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
kookiebutter

by kookiebutter on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Getting acne in my late teens

I’ve never had acne before, even in my early teens my face had been crystal clear. But recently when I just turned 18 my face started moderately breaking out, and gradually the breaks outs spread from my forehead to my cheeks. Before my face would just break out randomly but now it’s been getting a bit better. However, whenever I get my period I’ll break out all over my face. The bumps usually take forever to go away because it develops under the skin with no visible pores. (And the bumps are slightly painful) nothing has really changed from when I was 18 I still have the same diet , I wash my face now to counter the acne. I’ve been getting more sleep since I graduated two years ago (not sure if that makes a difference I thought by 18 I had finished running the race T-T My face has scars now and it seems like right when my face clears up, I’m slapped with another breakout that will take a month to heal. Is this normal ? Any tips you guys have for countering it? I’d really appreciate some incite because I’m going to turn 19 in a couple of months and I don’t want to carry this over into early 20s

Meddco Healthcare

by Meddco Healthcare on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Re: Getting acne in my late teens

I understand your condition. I think you have to go to the dermatologist. I think they can give you a proper solution to your problem dear.
Thank You

2 posts