Hydrafacial

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
gracehill27

by gracehill27 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:29 am

Hydrafacial

Hello there, I am Grace. My sister is getting married next month. I am thinking to do hydra facial treatment to get ready for that. The thing is that I have never done it before. I have sensitive skin, so I am worried if it causes any side effects. It would be great if someone can share your experience with this treatment. Also, suggest a good skin clinic I can consider. Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Hydrafacial

Hi gracehill27

Thank you for your post. We are currently running an Ask The Expert session albeit for eczema but it is a chance to post question and have one of our consultant dermatologists provide an answer. You can find the link to the clinic here, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... ema_19.php where you can sign up and post your question for them to answer.

We hope this is helpful.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Dariana33

by Dariana33 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:10 pm

It doesn't affects the skin in a bad way, so you can freely do it.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:42 pm

gracehill27 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:29 am
Hello there, I am Grace. My sister is getting married next month. I am thinking to do hydra facial treatment to get ready for that. The thing is that I have never done it before. I have sensitive skin, so I am worried if it causes any side effects. It would be great if someone can share your experience with this treatment. Also, suggest a good skin clinic I can consider. Thanks in Advance.
You could try reviews, but every skin type is different in variation. It depends on your skin type on how effective treatment is.

4 posts