How I cured my acne very quickly

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

9 posts
03iburns

by 03iburns on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:52 am

How I cured my acne very quickly

I cut out all processed sugar and increased the amount of natural sugar from fruit hoping it would clear my skin. Within a week I stopped getting new spots then eventually the exsisting ones cleared. Takes a lot of discipline to cut out all of the sugar out of your diet but it worked for me. Just be consistent. Wrote this in hope it would help someone.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am

Re: How I cured my acne very quickly

Hi 03iburns

Thank you for your post. We are sure our members will find it helpful.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Avajacob

by Avajacob on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:28 am

Thank you for your advice. Hope it cure mine too... :D

lacesunni

by lacesunni on Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 am

I started using a seawater spray and it helped to clear my skin. I don't live near the ocean and so I buy it from a seawater cosmetic company, it has also helped my husbands psoriasis.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:49 pm

03iburns wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:52 am
I cut out all processed sugar and increased the amount of natural sugar from fruit hoping it would clear my skin. Within a week I stopped getting new spots then eventually the exsisting ones cleared. Takes a lot of discipline to cut out all of the sugar out of your diet but it worked for me. Just be consistent. Wrote this in hope it would help someone.
That seems weird how that worked. I am glad it worked for you though.

arambulacoral@gmail.com

by arambulacoral@gmail.com on Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:38 am

Try Dermalmd Acne Serum to cure acne and this serum works extremely well on my small blemishes, I don’t get them very often but after using this at bedtime with a Q Tip it is gone the next day! Remember, shake it before use.

david.ford16@yahoo.com

by david.ford16@yahoo.com on Mon May 16, 2022 7:12 am

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I have also struggled with acne for many years and I have finally decided to clear my face and heal body from within. This is true that acne can destroys self-confidence and self-worth. It can not be encouraging, but my promise with patience one can heal. I've gone to dermatologists and tried different face creams, ointments but didn't work for me. During such time I was researching and implementing some lifestyle changes in the hope of clearing my face.I found what am I allergic to, which foods should I eat. I have changed my diet by eating food without sugar, dairy, grains, and exercise daily. After these changes I found that my skin was getting quite better. Hope this will help someone.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue May 17, 2022 1:30 pm

arambulacoral@gmail.com: this sounds like a good idea.

Perhaps someone will take your advice and end up without acne.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:17 am

Skin break out can be effectively treated and controlled with the right treatment schedule. Meds that might be suggested don't fix skin inflammation, however, so even after your skin is clear and breakouts are a relic of past times you should keep on utilizing your prescriptions consistently to hold skin break out back from returning

9 posts