A pimple on my nose. Is there any treatment for this problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

5 posts
Sergiodc

by Sergiodc on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 am

A pimple on my nose. Is there any treatment for this problem

Pimple.jpg
Pimple.jpg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 24297 times
Hi

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native English speaker. I had acne during my teenage years and I got some scarring. Now I am 32 years old and I still have this pimple on my nose that has always made me very uncomfortable. The doctors in my country, I am from Chile, say that they can do several very expensive surgery sessions to remove it, however, I am afraid that they are lying to me and scamming me.

I want to go to a good dermatologist in my country. I would like to know if this pimple in the photo can be removed or alleviated in some way with surgery. I would very much like to read your opinions and advice, friends. Thank you.

Sergio

P.S.: Picture included for context

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Re: A pimple on my nose. Is there any treatment for this pro

Hi Sergiodc,

Thank you for posting on the forum with your picture. We are unable to give out specific medical advice, but you might want to consider joining our free acne support programme to help you currently and for any future pimple issues. Please find link here:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/acne.php

Also please find some information below on all issues relating to spots and pimples and treatments:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/acne/

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Dariana33

by Dariana33 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Re: A pimple on my nose. Is there any treatment for this problem

yes, you can remove it. My sibling has acne also and had almost the same scar. He removed it with laser. He went to do the procedure several times and then it is gone.We made it in Germany as we live in the property in Berlin not far from clinic. If you need I can say the name.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Pimples can be hard to remove, had you tried pimples and acne creams. Speak to pharmacist about options.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am

Hi, here I can tell you some treatments by which you can remove your pimple on your nose;

1. Use a medicated facial cleanser to remove pimples on your nose.
2. Apply some ice on the pimple so it might reduce the swelling of the nose.
3. Use some pimple patches and swabs so they also help you to remove pimples from your nose.

5 posts