Please Help - trying to clear acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

22 posts
sandywinget14@gmail.com

by sandywinget14@gmail.com on Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:49 am

Re: Please Help - trying to clear acne

I'm using Dermal MD acne serum from few days, its really works & my ache totally gone. Very effective product as it shows the results on my face within a week. Also skin protective serum

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:58 pm

Brilliant!

I know a lot of people suffer from acne and are looking for skin treatments. It is good to know there ARE products that actually work.

butterflybean88@gmail.com

by butterflybean88@gmail.com on Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:09 am

Try drinking lots of water

ania7788

by ania7788 on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:22 am

Another product would be proactiv + they sell it in pharmacy in sets but I think ifyou get only the one that treat acne is enough
Last edited by ania7788 on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:57 pm

Your doctor can prescribe medication-and-skin cream-combination. This should clear your acne. Do also consider acne related skincare products that are on the common market. Many are effective and should reduce your acne.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:07 am

Avoid artificial creams, oil foods, and may show little positive results.

JessieJimenez@proton.me

by JessieJimenez@proton.me on Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:45 am

I did bio revitalization and peels and then the acne went away

anjaligupta01@tutanota.com

by anjaligupta01@tutanota.com on Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:15 pm

posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=30446

Wash your face twice a day: If you have oily skin, don’t skimp on washing your face as part of your morning and evening skin care routine. At the end of the study, there was a significant improvement in the acne lesions of those who washed their face twice a day.

Relax: exercising at a high to moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes
  • doing breathing exercises
  • doing yoga
  • meditating for a few minutes
  • writing it out
  • practicing sound therapy, like playing a musical instrument or listening to your favorite music

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:50 am

I am sorry to hear from you, everything depends upon genetics. Genetics plays a major role in disease attacks. Don't compare with others, different body types have different problems.

SpartaMe

by SpartaMe on Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:33 pm

Johnsampson wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:51 am
Hi, my name is John and I am 21 years old. For some reason over the past year my acne has come back worse than ever. I feel like I have tried everything with 0 success. I have seen a dermatologist but they provided no help and were clearly just after my money. I have tried Proactiv, Proactiv+, Benzoyl peroxide cleansers, salicylic acid, prescription grade adapalene, supplements such as zinc, probiotics, vitamins, cod liver oil, and pretty much every cleanser in existence. I have also tried every other remedy such as drinking heaps of water, changing my pillow case everyday, drinking apple cider vinegar, green tea, etc. I have tried dietary changes like cutting out dairy, sugar and wheat but this made no difference.
I am so beyond fed up with this acne, I try SO hard to get rid of it but nothing seems to work. It is such a terrible feeling seeing all my friends who put no effort into their skincare and eat junk have flawless skin. I would really appreciate any advice that anybody could offer.

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time with your acne. It seems like you've tried almost everything, and it's understandable that you feel so frustrated. Have you tried looking into natural remedies like tea tree oil or honey masks? It's worth a shot, and they may be gentler on your skin than some of the harsher products. Also, have you looked into holistic or functional medicine approaches to skin health? There are a lot of practitioners who specialize in helping people get to the root cause of their skin issues.

Best of luck in finding a solution that works for you!

22 posts