What kind of acne is this?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
brenn100

by brenn100 on Fri May 22, 2020 10:01 pm

What kind of acne is this?

Hello I'm 18 with acne on my chest and back. I don't really know how to reduce it I've tried the natural remedies like honey etc but I get no results I have sensitive black skin that is mostly dry for anyone wondering btw. So if anyone has a similar experience please let me know thanks!

Dr Sree Krishna

by Dr Sree Krishna on Thu May 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Re: What kind of acne is this?

Hi there!

Have you seen your GP - they have lots of effective treatments (topicals, antibiotics, pill)? If those don't help or you're developing scarring, they will refer on to someone like me at the hospital. I'm a consultant dermatologist in South London but our waiting times are horrendous at the moment! If they can at least get you started on proper treatment, you may never need to be seen at the hospital!
Dr Sreedhar Krishna
Consultant Dermatologist and Honorary Clinical Fellow in Dermatopathology

https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/c ... ar-krishna

Acne Remove

by Acne Remove on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:05 am

You are in puberty and the hormone production is relatively strong, especially androgens. Androgens can cause sebum secretion, and your chest and back will produce a little sebum, which can cause acne.
Help you get rid of acne.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:37 pm

brenn100 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Hello I'm 18 with acne on my chest and back. I don't really know how to reduce it I've tried the natural remedies like honey etc but I get no results I have sensitive black skin that is mostly dry for anyone wondering btw. So if anyone has a similar experience please let me know thanks!
Try salt.

4 posts