Please help me treat my acne/scars, I'M DESPERATE AND I HAVE SEEN THE GP ALREADY TWICE

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

11 posts
MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:36 am

Re: Please help me treat my acne/scars, I'M DESPERATE AND I HAVE SEEN THE GP ALREADY TWICE

A lot of natural skin products can be very beneficial to the skin. Of course, what natural skin ingredients works for one does not always work for the other. I'd say, use natural skin ingredients you're not allergic to and ingredients you like the smell of. I'd even purchase a facial natural home remedy book from Amazon.*

Skin should be treated gently: not stripped with harsh acne products. Your skin will thank you for using gentle cleansers and moisturisers and the whatnot. Please don't use skin peels or harsh chemicals, either: they won't help your skin heal and will cause further pain.

*I am not advertizing for Amazon, but that is the first online retailor that came to mind, next to Holland & Barrett. You could also try Neal's Yard or other such brands.

11 posts