Help! Why do I get these?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
ALCOINCA

by ALCOINCA on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:13 am

Help! Why do I get these?

I've struggled with acne for years, but within the past year I started getting these giant super pimples, which seem to be two or three pimples clustered together. They're extra massive, pop up all over my face and take longer to go away.

Does anybody know what causes these? It's so odd to me that I only recently started getting these clusters, and they're driving me crazy!
Attachments
pic1.jpg
pic1.jpg (99.85 KiB) Viewed 5401 times

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:10 am

Re: Help! Why do I get these?

Thank you for sharing your problem

Yes, effective treatment for acne is available in homeopathy.

The selection of homeopathic medicine depends on your symptoms and modalities. Acne during puberty, before during, and after menstruation, oily skin, area affected such as forehead, cheeks, chin, shoulder, chest, etc.

Before Menstruation: Sepia

Acne breakout with masturbation [Kali Brom] and sexual excesses [Aurum Met]

For pustular acne, Hepar Sulphur and Calcarea Sulph are best. In Hepar Suphur pus is stained with blood and is very painful. In calcarea Sulph, pus is yellow-colored.

For painful acne: Hepar Sulphur.

Acne on chin: Thuja, Calcarea Carb.

Acne on Cheeks: Natrum Mure, Antimonium Crud.

For acne on back: Carbo Veg.

For blackheads: Eugenia Jambosa and Hepar Sulph.

For oily skin, homeopathic medicines like Natrum Mure is very effective. Please remember that it will increase oil secretions as well as acne up to three weeks and then dry up the excess oil as well as stops the acne thereafter. This is my experience that it first aggravates acne and oily skin before curing it. Use in 30C potency. There are other medicines for oily skin such as Thuja, Bryonia, Psorinum, etc. Psorinum may help to clear the excess secretion of sebaceous glands gently without aggravation. This should NOT be repeated frequently and one dose is enough to last for about 10 days and is slow to act, must NOT be taken below 200C potency.

Berberis Aquifolium and Kali Bromatum are good for scars left by acne breakout.
Hope this helps!

Acne Remove

by Acne Remove on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:14 pm

You have a lot of acne, and there are more pustules and small nodules. Acne is more serious.

It is recommended that you do not look at home remedies for acne treatment on the Internet.

You should go to the hospital to see a dermatologist for you. The doctor should prescribe oral medications and topical medications for you, and follow the doctor's instructions for treatment.

Even with the help of a doctor, it will take at least a month for you to slowly eliminate acne.
Help you get rid of acne.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:34 pm

ALCOINCA wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:13 am
I've struggled with acne for years, but within the past year I started getting these giant super pimples, which seem to be two or three pimples clustered together. They're extra massive, pop up all over my face and take longer to go away.

Does anybody know what causes these? It's so odd to me that I only recently started getting these clusters, and they're driving me crazy!
Perhaps you could speak to the doctor about it. I think you may need a cream for this issue. I do believe that the local pharmacy can recommend something for you too.

4 posts