Acne on my chin

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
lucywucy69

by lucywucy69 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 am

Acne on my chin

Hi, so recently I’ve been breaking out really bad only on my chin. The rest of my face is close to clear except my chin. I always had the most acne in my chin area and I never knew why. I started using Paulas BHA liquid exfoliant for a few weeks, the one with salicylic acid but my chin acne only got worse ): Please send any feedback on what acne I have and what I could do to cure it. Before the breakout, I only had these whiteheads I think they’re are, but the same three whiteheads have been on my chin since as long as I can remember and they never seem to go away.

https://imgur.com/a/srw5QQO

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Re: Acne on my chin

Hello

Acne can be very frustrating to deal with and sometimes seems no easy way to calm it down or to stop a flare up. We do have a lot of information on our website both from dermatologists and also our members but appreciate it can be hard to find exactly what you are looking for - but do use the search function. Suggest you look at our online expert clinics to see what our experts say about acne and also look out for our clinics we run in conjunction with the British Skin Foundation and look to post a question when we have the next one on acne.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

LaurenMarshall

by LaurenMarshall on Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:35 am

For my acne I’ve only used Dermalmd Acne Treatment Serum 4 days and my pimples are gone! I just need to get rid of my acne scars now. I’ve tried everything for my hormonal acne, even murad! Nothing has helped me so far but dermalmd! Please don’t change the formula!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:07 am

Dermalmd sounds like a skin product worth trying. I am by no means an expert, but it sounds like your best shot.

4 posts