Diet & Acne with research

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
m190812

by m190812 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: Diet & Acne with research

There is more to it than this. You must drink a lot of pure filtered water and take a lot of exerise (the more the better). Eat simply and cut out all the sugary foods.

Hormones also play a part in developing acne. It all depends on your body. Depending on over the counter medicines to remove Acne just wastes money. Save money instead do not by Acne Face Creams they do not work. Acne does not start on the surface on your skin.

varanandy

by varanandy on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am

It should also be noted that many foods which are commonly perceived as being ‘healthy’ are completely taboo on a low-fat, plant based diet. These foods include olives, avocadoes, seeds, nuts and especially soybeans and vegetable oils. Many people mistakenly believe that as long as they are consuming what are commonly referred to as “good” fats then they will be in the clear.
Last edited by admin on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL promoting an unrelated product removed - see forum rules.

frederickwilfred

by frederickwilfred on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:46 am

It is too much important for all of us to gather knowledge about diets and acnes . I know that fiber containing foods are appropriate for controlling of acnes.

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use purechimp super face combo 2
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

4 posts