I need feedback about my acne condition

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

1 post
samuelmaq

by samuelmaq on Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:01 pm

I need feedback about my acne condition

Hi everyone!

It's my first time writing in this forum so let me introduce myself. My name is Samuel. I'm a 17 year old guy who lives in Tenerife, Spain, and I've been suffering from acne since last summer. It started with a few pimples in my cheeks, but it got worse. My current situation is actually better as I am taking Dercutane, which is a medicament who contains Vitamin A. But now I have a massive lump in my forehead which is making my life a disaster, I mean, I got a haircut a few days ago and the barber cut too much hair so the lump is visible now and I feel really bad because I notice people look at my forehead while talking to me or when they are walking by. I know everyone who has suffered from acne has felt the same so it would be great to hear your advices, homemade treatments or medical creams to reduce that lump.

Thanks!