5 Natural Remedies For Getting Rid of Acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

19 posts
Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 am

Re: 5 Natural Remedies For Getting Rid of Acne

I mix raw honey with enough cinnamon to form a paste, add some freshly grated nutmeg, and store it in a small container in my bathroom. I’ll leave this spot treatment on for a couple of hours. If you want to use it as a full face mask, leave it on for only 10-15 minutes.

LeeDotson

by LeeDotson on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 am

Natural remedies for acne really work. In fact, I have been using them ever since. I am using organic skin care products which I am sure are toxic-free and safe. They are effective for me and keep my skin balanced and more beautiful.

David147

by David147 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:28 am

Egg whites have very powerful healing qualities that will help heal your scarring and eventually make it less visible. Egg white is full of proteins and amino acids which can tighten the pores to prevent new breakouts while it lightens the scarred skin. Take a small bowl and whip 3 egg whites until they become fluffy and white. Use your fingers to gently spread the egg whites on to your skin - concentrate on the problem areas. Let the egg whites dry on the skin and wait a few minutes before rinsing away gently with moderately warm water. Do this 2-3 times a week.
Baking soda is coarse but not that coarse, its small particles are smooth and would not damage the skin. And if applied correctly it will gently slough off the top layer of dead skin cells without causing your sensitive facial skin to become irritated or inflamed. Simply mix a small amount of baking soda with water to make a consistent paste. Very gently massage the baking soda onto your skin and leave it on for one minute, before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Remember to always moisturize your skin afterwards; I personally, massage a few drops of olive oil on my face and it works very well. Repeat this 2-3 times a week or depending on your exfoliation routine.
Lemon juice contains citric acid which, along with lactic and glycolic acids, is one of the most commonly found Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHAs. AHAs are very well known for their cosmetic usage. Many skin care products, including anti-aging creams and chemical peels, have AHAs in them as a key ingredient. Topical application of AHAs is said to induce an increased production of collagen and increased skin thickness. All of which equates to more healing for scarred skin.
Aloe Vera juice or gel, is a fantastic way to remove acne scars. Not only does it soothe inflamed skin, it also boosts the immune system and regenerates damaged tissue. Its mild acerbic qualities ensures that with regular usage acne breakouts would be easily prevented resulting in a softer skin, decreased swelling and invigorating new cell growth and thereby reduced acne scars which eventually fade over time.
Olive oil is packed with iron and vitamins A, D, E, C, B1 and B2. Vitamin E is increasingly being recognized as an important player in helping the fight against the aging process. Olive oil being rich in anti-oxidants and a good anti-inflammatory agent helps prevent acne and removes acne scars effectively. Because olive oil is non-comedogenic i.e it doesn't clog pores, and because it effectively dissolves dirt and oil trapped within our already clogged pores; it is a good acne scar treatment. Before going to bed gently massage olive oil onto your facial skin, concentrating on the trouble spots.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 am

Acne is not a serious problem but it needs proper care. You have provided here very useful information. These natural remedies is really work.

Carol2399

by Carol2399 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 am

I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information here on this post, I want to read more things about it!

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It helps a lot. I tried one of them from this and it is such a useful remedy to use. My acne spots now lighter. I am very happy to see this.

cannon_fods

by cannon_fods on Sun May 15, 2016 6:36 am

Just take notice of milk to see if your body's makeup reacts to it. Milk contains hormones, protein, sugars, which can all give a reaction in the form of acne to some people.

19 posts