What medications have you used for acne?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
quietboy

by quietboy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

What medications have you used for acne?

Looking for medications for my horrible acne?

bryan142

by bryan142 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: What medications have you used for acne?

I havnt had any success with medications but i found a daily vitamin designed to help the oil in our pores called sebum oil. It stopes excess amounts of oil so your pores get the correct amount of sebum oil to have soft skin but not oily skin. Its called "Clear Complexion B5" I had cystic acne but now i can say i just get a pimple about once a month. You drink this product so it has eliminated all the topicals i used to use. It has changed my life because my confidence has improved so much.

TeeJay79

by TeeJay79 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:48 am

Re: What medications have you used for acne?

It might be worth having a look at this http://www.acnetreatment.net/understand ... ium-acnes/ it suggests a few medications that are commonly prescribed and just has general tips and advice..
It mentions honey which is interesting because I've had a few people suggest this, not sure what you're supposed to do with it though, don't know if anyone has any suggestions.

4 posts