Hello Everyone

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
MarinaCh

by MarinaCh on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 am

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone! My name is Marina, I'm 20 years old and I've been suffering from acne since i'm 14. Such a long time. I've proved lots of treatments as abtibiotics, oral and local, peelings, washings etc. and it actually works for a period of time... but sooner or later acne comes back. I'm feed up with waiting for this problem to disappear. I'm currently in treatment with local and oral antibiotics as I have a breakout. My doctor recommended me to take roaccutan, but it seems so dangerous... I have to make up my mind. But in the meantime, this situation is so depressing! I don't want anybody to stare at my face... I really feel it affects my relationships. Well, I hope we can share advice, experiencies and give each other support.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 am

Re: Hello Everyone

Hello MarinaCh

Thank you for posting in our forum. Just wondering how things are going for you and whether you are still having antibiotic treatment.

Hope all is well.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts