natural cure for acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

9 posts
simmons86

by simmons86 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 pm

natural cure for acne

im looking for natural ways to treat acne.. i have tried many acne creams but some of them will only work for a couple of weeks and the acne would come back, some of my friends have told me that they are some natural ways to treat acne but im not sure if this is true, does any one know about a natural way to treat or cure acne?

scot15456

by scot15456 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Re: natural cure for acne

A combination of lemon juice and rose water when applied on the pimples and left for half an hour is a good remedy for pimples. This should be continued for three to four weeks as a natural home remedy.
Last edited by admin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL in siganture deleted - overt promotion of products in our forums not permitted - see forum rules

SkinKing

by SkinKing on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 am

Try This!! Brew a cup of Green Tea. Pour into ice cube tray freeze and do a Green Tea ice massage on your face.

alex49778

by alex49778 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Take equal quantities of rose water and lime juice and apply the mixture on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes. And drink lots of water in a day.

steevennsmithh

by steevennsmithh on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:51 pm

hi............................................................................................
To get acne free skin, diet of a person plays an essential role. At least six glasses of water, fruits and vegetables and organic food are important. Avoid completely or limit your alcohol intake, avoid lot of tea and coffee.

hopjacob12

by hopjacob12 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:33 am

Herbs enhance the effectiveness of the steam and promote healthier skin. Herbs have surprising effects on the skin. Many are emollient, softening and lubricating; others hydrate and moisturize and most are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Try a “Green Steam”, your skin will thank you for it.

lianne082

by lianne082 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 am

The acidic property of lemons can be very useful in treating acne. Lemon will clean out dirt that has accumulated in the pores and will harden the sebum. You can use it on your skin daily but if it is too drying then use it every two or three days. Rub a slice of lemon on the affected area and leave it for a few hours before rinsing your face with water.

Karen910

by Karen910 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:59 am

Hey there,

Only doing outer treatments is not enough, your body cycle must be good. It do not causes pimples, if your sleep late at night,\. eating too many fast food, spicy food also causes the acne. The one way I heard from my friend, is take Basil Leaves & boil it with water. Then cover your face with the cloth & take that vapor on face skin. It opens the skin pores & good for skin health. It reduces the pimples as well.

AAseeking

by AAseeking on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:45 am

i agree with the lemon. But just applying this is not enough. Personal routine affects the skin too. If you are smoking, you might want to quit it, 'cause it will only cause you dry skin leading to premature aging, and might cause pimples too. The same for alcohol. To much fatty food or fried food, and dairy products too is one cause for acne. Balance diet is a key here. And sleeping late is prone to pimples too.

9 posts