Exercise

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

8 posts
mark

by mark on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Exercise

Exercise will help to keep your skin clear as when you sweat it helps to cleanse the pours. Regular exercise will help you feel better about your over all image too.

Has anyone seen a difference in their skin after sustaining exercise for period of time?
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

talking

by talking on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Exercise

My son takes a fair amount of exercise and I will keep an eye on his acne and report back soon as to whether I have noticed a difference in his acne or not.

Cara Voller

by Cara Voller on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 am

Hi,

did you notice a difference in your son's acne? It would be interesting to know whether exercise can help with acne.

Lucy11

by Lucy11 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 am

What exercise is best for acne sufferers as i have heard that sweat makes acne worse?

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 am

Acne is the condition that cannot be cured completely. It can only be controlled so that the symptoms of acne are minimized. Doing Exercise is the best way to get rid of acne. Stop taking lot of sugar in tea and coffee. Avoid Extra calorie food, proper medication also helps to control acne. Wash your face twice a day for clean and smooth skin. . Use lemon and cucumber juice on your skin. This is the best natural treatment .Thanks a lot.

hopjacob12

by hopjacob12 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 am

lots of different factors affect acne. a balanced diet and exercise is important too keep your body healthy this includes acne outbreaks.stress is also a big factor in acne. i have noticed also that iodized salt is a large cause of acne.

AAseeking

by AAseeking on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:55 am

hopjacob12 wrote:lots of different factors affect acne. a balanced diet and exercise is important too keep your body healthy this includes acne outbreaks.stress is also a big factor in acne. i have noticed also that iodized salt is a large cause of acne.

this, and only this is the key factor :)

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:21 am

If exercise will help to keep your skin clear then i will definitely do. Which exercise is best for acne.

8 posts