Bad skin on my neck!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

3 posts
Watermelon8

by Watermelon8 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Bad skin on my neck!

Hello there,

Im nearly 25 years old and have suffered with acne since I was 11. My skin is nothing like it use to be and I am pretty use to it now. Recently I have been getting a rash on my neck which includes clumps of spots all round my jaw line. Its really getting me down and I have no idea what it could be or what it causing it. Please please please give me some advice or information on how I can clear this !!

Thank you
Kind Regards
Carly

VannessaH

by VannessaH on Thu May 15, 2014 10:04 am

Re: Bad skin on my neck!

Watermelon8 wrote:Hello there,

Im nearly 25 years old and have suffered with acne since I was 11. My skin is nothing like it use to be and I am pretty use to it now. Recently I have been getting a rash on my neck which includes clumps of spots all round my jaw line. Its really getting me down and I have no idea what it could be or what it causing it. Please please please give me some advice or information on how I can clear this !!

Thank you
Kind Regards
Carly

Sorry to hear about the problem you have right now. I am soon to be 26 after one month . My acne have developed since I was 15 or earlier . I don't even remember as it has really been bothering me for too long time. During these 10 years acne full of my back ( very serious ) , acne on both of my upper arms , my chest ( small amount of acne , the luckiest part ) , my face ( very serious ) , my neck ( start to have acne in my adulthood ) , my bum ( little serious ) . I fight for it more then 10 years . I tried acne cream but it dry my skin but that time in my teenager time was something more affordable for me. It made my skin become so rough and oily and dry , after that my skin even more acne. I was so depressed that time . I have problem with socialize afterwards . Because my classmate laugh at my acne as my acne was so serious obviously.
Finally I finish education and starts to work . I search online . I met dermatologist and the he gave me some pills to control my oil product ( USD $ 500 / year ) . It change my oil skin a little bit better ( I need to keep myself hydrated as the side effect the pill makes me feel lips dry and skin dry and thirsty all the time) and the scars is obviously full of my body and my face . The dermatologist suggest me to have laser which is good but the ask for USD $ 300 once a month ( so i keep to do it a year only on my face as I can not afford to my body part ) and if i stop it my skin become rough and oily and have acne again . I keep doing it for 1 year but too expensive so I stopped again. Until I find a skin care device which use the light therapy to clear acne and scars ( i bought on €150 that time but if you only have acne get the blue one it's €99 ). I use the blue light therapy twice a week before bed as my acne is quite serious so i would use as much as i could. The red light therapy makes myy oily skin become more hydrated and softer and my skin not dry out like the pills did to me ( which i use once a week in ). The scars fade it quite well now . I don't need to use the foundation to cover my scars any more as right now it's very very light scars at night . And in the day time my face looks like I don't have scars on. I am really happy with my skin now . Sorry for my long story but now I am working as a business woman . My presentable skin helps me to rebuild my confidant a lot . Hope my story would give you some good information.

Good Luck!
xoxo
Vanessa H.
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 16, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

3 posts