having no acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
Klips1589

by Klips1589 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 pm

having no acne

Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.
Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein
Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.
Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.
Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and here’s to clear skin

frederickwilfred

by frederickwilfred on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Re: having no acne

My friend has no acnes in her face and I really surprised to see her face. I ask her, how it's possible?
But, she has no answer.

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm

I like all your tips and want to say that pure chimp provides really natural products which solve a lot of skin problems.

Carol2399

by Carol2399 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 am

acne is formed by pimples. pimples you can get from clogged pores, and if you drink a lot of soda or juice they form. it happens from the poors of your skin. the oil in your skin gets on your poors and you get seceptable from it. Your pores get blocked by sebum, an oily substance that we used in pre-historic times to keep our coats oily and water proof. Then the pores get blocked with dead skin and dirt. then they get infected.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 am

Great list. You made very good points there.
Thank you for your wisdom!!!!

6 posts