How to remove acne scars

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

7 posts
Tuk87871478787

by Tuk87871478787 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: How to remove acne scars

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:16 am

Great list!!!!
It will definitely work.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 pm

If you are going to use chemicals always consult a dermatologist first.
I am assuming the skin is uneven as well as darker in spots?
There are number of natural remedies for acne scars, here i can tell you few tips first squeeze the juice from a lemon slice into a small bowl of milk.Use a cotton ball rub the milk onto the affect area and leave if for 20 min. Rinse thoroughly
Second soak almonds in water overnight, they will become larger. Grind the almonds up, add a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Apply to area and let sit for 20-30 min. Do this daily.

joseph1109

by joseph1109 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Changing the way you eat and exercise can definitely help when dealing with acne scars. However, my acne scars were so stubborn that I needed to see a doctor and find the best treatment for me.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Information advertising a service not permitted and removed

Lisa Andrew

by Lisa Andrew on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi Guys,
Finally I found a place where I can also share my thoughts with you. Few months back, suddenly I found lots of pimples on my face and I tried many things to get rid of it but all things failed. After that I searched on Google which is best cream to remove acne scars and I found Cysteamine Cream, I regularly used this cream for as my daily routine and I can see the results within 6 weeks.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Recommendations permitted but URL's to purchase/advertise not permitted and therefore removed

BernardRichhi

by BernardRichhi on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:20 am

Hey Tuk87871478787 ,

Thank you for such a wonderful tips.Here are some of the tips, I regularly use to remove acne scars.Hope this may help you and others in addition.

1. Fresh aloe vera gel is a potent source of vitamins which can help to heal skin and fade scars.
2. Baking soda is a common household item with literally hundreds of uses, including the ability to help heal scars.
3. Coconut oil is at the top of the list when it comes to natural moisturizers with healing properties.
4. Cucumbers are a popular ingredient in facial treatments for good reason. This vegetable is not only super hydrating, cucumber also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and magnesium – all of which are great for your skin. Another natural moisturizer which can help heal scars is honey.
5. Lemon juice is a natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that can be used to fade scars, promote healing, and revitalize skin.
6. Vitamin- and mineral-rich potato is another vegetable which is great for skin health and healing. Use the juice of a fresh organic potato to fade acne and pimple scars by cutting off a few thin slices and applying them directly to affected areas.
7 Probably the easiest way to use vitamin E for healing scars is to simply puncture the end of a gel capsule and squeeze the contents onto your fingertip.

isobellennon

by isobellennon on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 pm

In my view one of the best ways to reduce the visible appearance of scars and skin blemishes is to use lavender oil on a daily basis. Constant use of essential oils will lighten the appearance of the mark on the skin.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

7 posts