What to eat and not to eat.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

10 posts
CandyFloss123

by CandyFloss123 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 am

What to eat and not to eat.

So I started getting acne a few days ago. I was just wondering if you have to take a certain diet to prevent your acne from getting worse. I’m afraid that the things I eat are affecting my acne. Are there things I should eat more and eat less? Please help.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Re: What to eat and not to eat.

You can avoid oily or fried foods and eat more leafy vegetables or juices which helps to keep your face healthy. Use to drink more and more water in a day so that i preserves your body.

Andreams

by Andreams on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 am

and you should not popping your pimples if you want to heal faster or you can make the situation getting worse and another pimples will for soon

danakerr

by danakerr on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:50 am

Avoid greasy and processed food.Eating healthy food like fresh food and vegetables helps fight acne. You also have to drink plenty of water and get enough sleep. Changing the lifestyle helps. You should also avoid stress by exercising regularly.

I suggest that you consult your dermatologist as well. He or she can give you an advice whether there is a need to apply medication to your skin. He can also tell you the possible causes you know what to do or avoid.

preetlove

by preetlove on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm

i must say, i you are suffering with acne problem, you should avoid oily and spicy food. and your stomach should be clean in the morning, for this you can have papaya in the dinner instead of other food.

hightree

by hightree on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:59 pm

There is probably no reliable list of foods to avoid to prevent acne.

My own experience is that my acne cleared when I started to care about my eating habits (not eating excessive sweets, regular foods, not too much of it), so think do you feel guilty about certain foods you eat and try to stop this.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Thank you for the advice, are there any foods you think that help acne?

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

hightree

by hightree on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:53 pm

I personally don't believe there is any specific food that would help in acne.

If you suspect some food is not good for you (use intuition, ask your heart and stomach) stop eating it. You don't need to start any special diet -- just if you think any food may cause you problems of any kind and try to avoid it. Don't be afraid to exclude some fruit or vegetable (if you feel so) just because you think all those are healthy.

Then you may also think that you could also eat some new food that could be good for you in general. Do not think about in the kitchen or when shopping or when you are hungry. This way you can develop more balance eating habits based on your own feelings.

CARLOSMARK

by CARLOSMARK on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:28 am

how to remove acne?

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 am

Hi
If you are suffering from acne problem you should avoid eating oily or junk food eat healthy food and fresh vegetables ,also drink plenty of water daily its good for your healthy skin and glowing skin. I also suggest you to better consult dermatologists for your acne problem.

10 posts