acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

10 posts
1aur3nnn

by 1aur3nnn on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 am

acne

im 16 was born with eczema and have had the same cysts on my cheeks for the past 2 years now, which really knocked my confidence. I've tried every type of cream and lotion and have been on lymecycline and roaccutane which were very strong pills, but now im not on anything as it seems like the dermatologist has no more ideas for me. The roaccutane made the lumps on my face go down slightly but they are still there and it's horrible. I don't leave the house without makeup on any more because I am so scared of somebody judging me!

If anyone has any last suggestions for me or has been in a similar situation I would love to hear from you :)

Klips1589

by Klips1589 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: acne

Consume pure chimp super tea to improve your skin from within.
It helped me much.

Addie Davison

by Addie Davison on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Acne is a result of hormonal changes, stress, high testosterone. It is may even lead to depression, social anexity. It is better take care of the causes of Acne. Such as keep your face clean, moisturize, use makeup cautiously, keep your hands away from your skin.

danakerr

by danakerr on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:19 am

Do not lose hope, you will surely find a solution for that. Have you ever tried asking for other dematologists' advice? As mentioned in the other thread, I consulted my ob-gyne and found that I have hormonal imbalance that causes acne.

Do not lose hope. Try to follow the tips given to you in this thread. As much as possible, go natural! Drinking plenty of water everyday helps. :)

kbrelieve

by kbrelieve on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Still having problem your acne/pimples? I recommend to you Solvaderm Zeroblem acne treatment serum. It is scientifically designed treatment by Dermatologists to cure any kind of acne, with advanced skin clarifying solution. This is a miracle product, believe me!

jessicaconway

by jessicaconway on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Wondering how to get rid of acne scars? You're not alone. Though the lifespan of a pimple is usually about three days, acne scars can last forever. The good news is that there are acne scar treatments and skin-care technology that can provide much needed help to individuals who are desperate to know how to get rid of acne scars. Ance removal creams are helping you to get rid of  acne scars or pimple remove.It's so much effective for scar remove.
Last edited by admin on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed - not permitted - see forum rules

sweetbluejhe

by sweetbluejhe on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:55 am

I have suffering from acne before and I have tried many products to help clear my skin. The AM and PM daily skin care regimen of Solvaderm is the only one that has provided me with the results that I want. It cleanses and moisturizes my skin without leading to further breakouts.

Boderstury43

by Boderstury43 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I have suffered from cystic acne my entire life. I mean, I guess since i was in my teens but it feels like forever. I feel your pain - going out of the house is just embarrassing and it was even worse when I was a teen. Now I am in my 30s and finally am seeing my skin change for the better thank god. I am the only one in my family who has ever had acne so the only people I could talk to about it were dermatologists who only wanted to put me on crap medication, whose side effects were even worse than the acne. I tried changing my diet (ha! No change in my skin and I GAINED weight), I tried scrubbing my face until it was raw, I tried every single over the counter product. It seemed like it just got worse - in retrospect probably because I was so stressed about it. Anyways, fast forward to now - just saw something on another acne site about a company called Ninja Skincare that I had never heard of. But everyone on the board knew about it and swore up and down to its awesomeness. That was like 2 months ago. I could tell you a long ass story about my call with them and how it has been but it would be too much to type. Long story short - my skin is CLEAR! Clear clear clear! I just am in 7th heaven. I never knew I had this skin. Now if I lose that weight, I will be like PERFECT.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 am

I am really pleased you have found products that are helping to clear your skin. Are they managing to keep it clear?

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

10 posts