seeking advice for my wife

BSF and talkhealth are teaming up to offer an online expert clinic on acne & spots. Post your questions here
2 posts
Guest Posts
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm
Report Quote

by Guest Posts on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:06 pm

seeking advice for my wife

Hi, could you please provide advice in relation to my wife's skin - are there ways to improve this? I have attached images...

Thank you
20210713_233208.jpg (52.78 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
20210713_233225.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor

User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:42 pm
Report Quote

by Thivimaru on Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Re: seeking advice for my wife

Thank you for submitting these photos on behalf of your wife.
There is some acne scarring on the cheeks for which there is a range of treatment options available however the first place to start is to see a Consultant Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon with experience of managing acne scarring so that they can advise on an appropriate treatment plan for your particular skin type. I hope this is helpful for you.

Best wishes

Dr Thivi
Dr Thiviyani Maruthappu
Consultant Dermatologist ... maruthappu

2 posts