Page 1 of 1

Adult Acne

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:57 am
by Guest Posts
I am turning 50 soon and I have been getting teenagers type acne that leaves scarring. What can I do? Thank you

Re: Adult Acne

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm
by Dr Anton Alexandroff
Thank you for your question. You need to see your dermatologist to have roacutane treatment.
Kind regards