Exercise Stories

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, nanny54321

5 posts
mark

by mark on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Exercise Stories

Hi All,

I would welcome you to share your Exerice stories on this forum... Exercise can really help asthma... Many sports personalities have asthma and still continue to push the limits of greatness... togther we can start to improve your asthma with gentle exercise and teh right advise and guidance.

If you have any questions please fire away email me or PM me.

Thanks

Mark
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

tommyk

by tommyk on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Re: Exercise Stories

hi all. i used to be really fit a few years ago but then my asthma kicked in. i want to gain back some of my fitness and want to know the best way to build it back up in the safest way. im going to start by walking the dog again twice a day mornin/night. also im going to fix my bike which i used to ride everywere on, work etc. i also want to start running again but dont want to do too much too soon...any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

racingtipster

by racingtipster on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:01 am

I need some good idea how to i make me cure from asthma.I feel very sick every month 1/2 times .So i really need some help.

Kate99

by Kate99 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Right i have decided to try and lose some weight and improve my asthma at the same time. I went for a 10 minute run yesterday and my chest was bad for the rest of the day followed by an unsettled night with asthma attacks. This isn't good for me or my asthma!

In the weight forum Mark advises running in water, although i may look a prat this might be my best bet until my fitness levels improve. I have heard that exercising in the water doesnt help you lose weight but i dont know if this is true (maybe i will ask Mark)! But if it can help me improve so that i can then do more i will try anything.

Will keep you posted on how i get on!

cyancat

by cyancat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, everyone! These have made me learn a lot. Exercise can help those who have asthma since it will boost their ability to breathe well without having difficulties.Internal medicine doctors actually suggest that to their patients. It means that exercise is good for everyone, disregarding what illness you have. It helps you become healthier!

5 posts