Development of EIA device

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, nanny54321

2 posts
firth25@hotmail.co.uk

by firth25@hotmail.co.uk on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Development of EIA device

Hi,
ive posted previously in this forum earlier in my project, and i am now at the development stage and need to gain some more feedback on the current solution i have designed.

Project Overview: The solution is aimed at reducing the effects cold air has on exercising for many asthmatics, particularly suring winter sports. I have designed a device that fits in the users mouth similar to how a snorkel fits and controls the air breathed in during exercise through conditioning it using a heat exchanger. The device is designed to allow the user to take there medicine whilst still using the device. (An image of the device is included in the questionnare)

If you have a spare couple of minutes to answer the questionnaire attached and give any general feedback of the idea that would be great.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised external survey - see forum rules.

RosyHannah

by RosyHannah on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Development of EIA device

Hi there,

Would you be able to contact us: info@talkhealthpartnership.com so we can find out a bit more about your project and to see where we can help out (if we can).

Kind Regards,

Rosy

2 posts