Rodent Ulcer

Skin conditions don’t just stop at psoriasis and acne. In fact, dermatologists have identified more than 3,000 skin conditions. Rosacea, hives, moles, the list goes on! So, if you need some extra support when it comes to managing your skin, understanding your diagnosis or making sense of skin jargon our panel of experts are here to help.
2 posts
hazeld15
Report Quote

by hazeld15 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:03 pm

Rodent Ulcer

A few years ago my husband had a rodent ulcer on his nose, the doctor said it wasn't really dangerous as they were extremely slow growing and my OH would probably have passed away before it could do any damage. He had it removed anyway but now it looks like he has another one but he doesn't seem to be bothered about it and isn't doing anything about it. Should he be going back to the doctors to getting it checked anyway? I think he should, just to make sure it is harmless.

Dr Derrick Phillips
Report Quote

by Dr Derrick Phillips on Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:13 am

Re: Rodent Ulcer

Many thanks for your question. I would recommend encouraging your husband to see his doctor. They can examine the lesion and provide reassurance, or refer to a dermatologist if further investigation or treatment are required.

2 posts