Page 1 of 1

Seeking advice for my partner

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:18 am
by Sally
My partner has been finding it harder and harder to get an erection over the last year or so, he says its his age 50 is this the case? He absolutely wont go to a doctor and its hard enough getting him to talk to me about it as he wont recognise that there may be a problem. I have no idea what to do next, any advice would be really welcome thank you.

Re: Seeking advice for my partner

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:15 am
by mr hussain alnajjar
Thank you for the question.

ED can affect men at any age, however, it is more common in men above the age of 40. It is not normal for a man to have ED and it is important to see a specialist to check for any underlying causes e.g. cardiovascular disease. Although, it can be embarrassing for some men to talk about ED with their partners or doctor, it is a very common condition and it is crucial for men to seek help at an early stage. Any potential underlying health issue can be readily diagnosed and treated. It is also important to note that ED can be easily treated and managed.