Right way to healthy weight loss

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

9 posts
Katie Jayden

by Katie Jayden on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 am

Right way to healthy weight loss

Obesity is one of the major issues in the present scenario. People give importance to their appearance, personality, weight etc. There is a hell lot of sites, books and other visual mediums that give a true concept regarding weight loss and measures in that regards. There are so many books, sites etc that provide ways of losing weight in few days. The days required to decrease weight in this sort has a lot to do with adopting that technique. The first and foremost thing that people look including me is the less number of days required to decrease weight so. But the problem in doing this is, people don't take a chance to enquire whether it is healthy enough to undergo those health tips.
I was one among those who underwent treatment for weight loss. Treatment was a mistake for me. I followed treatment procedure mentioned in a site. I was very much attracted by the days they mentioned for losing weight. It was just one week they promised for bringing a change. I followed the steps mentioned in the dietary plan, but all that I found after following that was: I started losing weight but I was getting sick often. Consulted a Doc in this regard, what he had to say was the wrong decision I made by following that dietary plan. What I found after that was, I started gaining more weight by not following that.
After that, I learned a lesson that it is not good to follow anything we see. Before following a dietary plan it is essential to know whether it would be healthy enough to follow. I started making proper research on the dietary plans, so as to find the best and healthy ones. On this grounds, I went on searching for the best dietary measures that are healthy and safe enough for my body. I am with my appearance now. I could regain my good old days because of a healthy dietary plan that I follow now :D :D :D
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional content removed as per forum policy

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon May 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Right way to healthy weight loss

Thank you for sharing your experience :D

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Scan_Fantasy

by Scan_Fantasy on Mon May 16, 2016 11:25 am

That's good! I also have been following a healthy diet plan and get advice from my doctor. I believe that could help us a lot to be safe in achieving our goals about an ideal weight.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue May 17, 2016 8:44 pm

That's really good, keep us updated with your progress!

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Katie Jayden

by Katie Jayden on Fri May 20, 2016 1:34 pm

:)

thepast123

by thepast123 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:20 am

Scan_Fantasy wrote:That's good! I also have been following a healthy diet plan and get advice from my doctor. I believe that could help us a lot to be safe in achieving our goals about an ideal weight.
Hello,
I also have been taking a healthy diet plan for 3 months and I noticed that this is the best way of losing body weight and get to results easily.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as forum rules do not allow posting of commercial links.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 am

Well losing weight has been very serious for the people in these days due to the fact that it has been observed from recent studies that rate of overweight has been increasing with the passage of time , that is why they are more concerned about cutting weight . So exercise and proper diet are the two things people should focus . Physical activity is very important owing to the fact that it lowers fats from body thus result in smart body , Then light foods such as vegetables , fish are really good for the same purpose .

Rosiecont

by Rosiecont on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 am

This is a very good way to lose weight. Thank you for sharing your experience.

9 posts