Need help please weight loss!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

14 posts
smuru2013

by smuru2013 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Need help please weight loss!

To me, what you do early in the morning with your diet and exercise will precisely help you to loose weight. I have found out, with my own experience, that drinking the blow concoction before breakfast in the morning will increase your body's metabolic rate and help burn fat at a faster rate.

Prepare a cup of green tea with two slices of lemon and a stick on cinnamon sipped in it, on the prior night. Then, in the early morning add a tablespoon of pure honey to the concoction and drink it on an empty stomach. Go for an exercise or to the gym as usual and perform some cardio exercises. After the exercise, drink a glass of protein, preferable Whey Protein. Then have a good wholemeal bread breakfast. Within two weeks, you will see some improvement.

There are other things that need to be done and will enlighten you once there is some response from you on the progress.
http://www.murushealthyliving.com

hcalancaster

by hcalancaster on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:03 pm

weight loss is not easy for every person. but weight loss is a big challenge for every young and old age person specially Men. so my choice is Excise and diet is big thing for losing weight

endevours

by endevours on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:18 am

Avoid soft drinks and iced tea.
Don't eat croissant and pastries
Increase fiber intake. Vegetables like spinach, broccoli and cabbage lessen hunger.

amyjackson

by amyjackson on Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 pm

I would like to suggest you to start making your body flexible and get it ready to make daily workouts a part of your routine. If you have a partner who can motivate you, take them with you for jogging in the morning, do cycling together, or hire a personal trainer. Furthermore, increase proteins and fiber intake in your diet.

14 posts