Cannot lose weight - help

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

5 posts
Harrison1

by Harrison1 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Cannot lose weight - help

I have been exercising for 17 years and eat a healthy diet. I feel that I have a dead metabolism. I have lost weight over the years but struggle to do so and then put it back on. I do not drink much alcohol and eat a lot of sugary foods and cut down on carbs.

I really need to know if I am doing something wrong as it is so annoying when I see people who eat more than me do not put any weight on :(

Harrison1

by Harrison1 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Cannot lose weight - help

Thanks for replying but I am not a fan of diet pills. I will ask my doctor and see what he says

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:53 am

Exercising itself boost your metabolism, do Aerobic exercise, jogging and some weight exercise will help you boost your metabolism and lose weight. Drink eight or more glasses of water, eat healthy and fresh food. My Regenon diet pills also work well for my weight loss, its a appetite suppressant. Controls my hunger and over eating.

stream26

by stream26 on Wed May 18, 2016 6:18 pm

For fat loss goals your priorities are:
1. Diet
2. Diet
3. Weight training
4. Cardio (a distant 4th)
When you're ready to start adding muscle you'll need to focus on the first 3 factors.
Bottom line is that you're concentrating on the least important factor in achieving your goals. And unless you're willing to invest a decent amount of money for a home gym your best bet is to start off at a commercial gym

LarryAcosta

by LarryAcosta on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 am

Great thread. :)

5 posts