how do you lose weight?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

57 posts
thinkhealthfirst

by thinkhealthfirst on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:34 am

Re: how do you lose weight?

I have always been that fat friend. My friend would go out and say oh if you come just don't stand to close to us. I've dealt with a lot of those situations growing up. My family has allows been the type to never watch what we ate and how we looked. I started to care about how I looked at a got older, and realized that if I want to have a life and see my children grow up I need to lose a lot of weight. Now keep in mind I weighted in at about 260 with a height of 5'4'. Extremely overweight. I tried everything, I tried eating right I couldn't do it. I tried to workout, I just couldn't get motivated. Until I ran into this guy at work, he suggested for me to drink a night tea. I thought he was kidding and trying to make matters worse for me. Until I sat down one night with nothing else to try, I ordered the tea. After 2 weeks seeing my weight on the scale change from 260 to 240. From then on I felt like a completely different person. I mean everything changed for me. The energy I had when I was a kid was back, my metabolism started to move again, my bowel movement had gone back to normal. Listen to me. Listen to it from a person who has experienced being on that side. I've found a blog that has a discount code for the tea. I
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

That_Jason_Guy

by That_Jason_Guy on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:07 am

I've never had much luck with standard diets. And by not much luck I mean I'd be back to eating pizza at least once a week alongside any snacks I wanted. Some people can get by with mental strength along, but i'm just not strong enough!

What I've found really works isn't so much restricting what you eat, not eating as much, or beating yourself up over having the odd snack but, rather, finding foods that are better for you that support weight loss that you actually like. Not everyone wants to eat celery sticks every day, and it turns out not everyone has to! Seek out some help and advice - whether that's online / in person - and find foods that you like that are good for you. It's a lot easier than you might think! :)

harrycharming

by harrycharming on Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm

According to me :) , to lose weight you must follow some simple tips like, drink more water, eat a healthy diet like fresh vegetables, fruits and do yoga on a daily basis. It will really helpful for you.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sun May 26, 2019 3:14 am

Hi,
Great information about weight loss. I will definitely follow them.
Thanks for sharing it.

rai_cadis

by rai_cadis on Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 am

I have a routine on losing weight, I'm doing exercise and a strict diet, I also take some medical therapy like revitalifedrip IV Infusion for fat burning.

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 am

8 tips to lose weight :
1.Exercise 30-60 min. day
2.Eat small meal often and don't skip meals.
3.Eat at home often.
4.Drink water a half hour before meals.
5. Eat Protein,Vegetables.
6.Drink coffee.
7.Drink green tea.
8.Weigh yourself every day.

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:15 pm

These days everyone wants to look fit and healthy. I also struggled the same. People simply gives you the idea to go to gym or do hard workout skip meal etc etc...
But here I am sharing you simple ways which I used in my routine

- Wake up daily early in the morning around 5 a.m
- Do simple exercises for workout and do running for 20 mins if possible.
- Avoid snacks.
- Drink more water approx 4-6 litres a day.
- Take dinner before 8p.m and after that go for walk .

This is my simple routine to manage my weight. You can also follow this way if you like it :P :P

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 am

These days everyone wants to look fit and healthy. I also struggled the same. People simply gives you the idea to go to gym or do hard workout skip meal etc etc...
But here I am sharing you simple ways which I used in my routine

- Wake up daily early in the morning around 5 a.m
- Do simple exercises for workout and do running for 20 mins if possible.
- Avoid snacks.
- Drink more water approx 4-6 litres a day.
- Take dinner before 8p.m and after that go for walk .

This is my simple routine to manage my weight. You can also follow this way if you like it

Rosiecont

by Rosiecont on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 am

This is the most effective weight loss tips:

1, Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before each meal
2, Do not drink juice and sugary drinks
3, Eat more soluble fiber food
4, Only eat high protein breakfast
5, Only eat the whole raw food
6, Eat your food slowly

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:23 am

Losing weight is very common topics nowadays. My opinion which many health experts also suggest: just focus on diet with less calories and few simple exercises in your daily routine.
(1) Running
(2) Walking
(3) Yoga
(4) Jumping on trampolines is also one of the best activities which helps to lose weight
:lol: :lol: :lol:

57 posts