Weight issues

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

9 posts
Barbara Astley

by Barbara Astley on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:04 am

Weight issues

Hi, I've had a problem with weight for quite some time now. Every time I eat three nutritious meals per day watching my calorie intake I cannot continually lose weight. I also have major problems with exercising as I suffer from chronic arthritis etc. If somebody could give me some good advice I would be very grateful.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Weight issues

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear that. What kind of foods are you using for meals? Do you have a calorie guide according to your weight and height?

Would something like this be useful?
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/weight-loss- ... arted.aspx

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

ginadabz

by ginadabz on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:52 am

Hey!! Can you share your diet? There won't be much change in your weight by just controlling your food intake, you should do regular exercise. Since you are having arthritis, you can't do vigorous exercises so it's better to walk for sometimes, also perform yoga. Practicing yoga can reduce pain, increase flexibility, improve function and lower your stress.

This might be useful for someone http://www.arthritis.org/living-with-ar ... outs/yoga/

AidanJackson

by AidanJackson on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Very informative blog. The weight loss methods are quite
effective. Even, herbal supplements are good for rapid weight loss.

Young4ever

by Young4ever on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:34 pm

You know that small steps make us win. I starded with coconut oil instead of others. Then I've read about coconut flour and decided to try change some habits - it worked! I feel much better, I cook healthier and my body shows that! I've found Hempline Comsetics that helped me a lot, you can read exactly what you're buying!

Irkl1509

by Irkl1509 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Losing weight has not been easy even for me, we always want fast results. My way to lose weight is this: I changed my diet, I eat healthy meals everyday and on fixed times every meal, I eat dinner early at 6pm.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as commercial links not permitted.

patientedu

by patientedu on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:15 am

Hi,

If you could not do regular exercises then you can have an habit of walking at least 2 km per day this may give very good result.

9 posts