Yoga v/s strength exercise for belly fat?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

5 posts
fingonine

by fingonine on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Yoga v/s strength exercise for belly fat?

please suggest me which is the best for reducing belly fat and Dropping the body weight Yoga or strength.?

or does it possible to drop weight without doing strength exercise?

please suggest me I'm doing research on this ant collecting all the data .please shear only genuine information.

Mobitoka

by Mobitoka on Sun May 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: Yoga v/s strength exercise for belly fat?

Doing abdominal exercises is the real deal. :)

Girldmator

by Girldmator on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:09 am

Mobitoka wrote:Doing abdominal exercises is the real deal. :)
I agree with you.

LarryAcosta

by LarryAcosta on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am

Hi there, I have seen many of them follow a healthy diet and regular abdominal workout to lose weight. I think this abdominal exercise is the best thing to lose the belly. There are many diet plan and drinks, which helps to lose belly fat. He suggested me to view online to know more about losing belly fat.

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:59 am

Both yoga and strength exercise can help to reduce belly fat, it depend on you, you can follow these yoga positions it really helps in to reduce belly fat like Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Tadasana (Mountain Pose), Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend), Naukasana (Boat Pose), Ushtrasana (Camel Pose), Marjariasana (Cow Cat Pose or Cat Pose) and Dhanurasana (Bow Pose). If you are able to do hard core abdominal exercise you can go with it.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

5 posts