Quick ways to lose weight !

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

13 posts
Olivia2015

by Olivia2015 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 am

Re: Quick ways to lose weight !

Hello

It is really very difficult to control tongue when we see our favourite foods right in front of eyes. This may cause obesity and extra fat gets deposited in the body, resulting in pot belly. For effective weight loss, the natural dietary supplement is the ultimate option that suppresses cravings for food and makes you feel fuller for a longer time. In addition, drink plenty of water, limit intake of alcohol and avoid oily and fatty food.

Olivia2015

by Olivia2015 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 am

Hello

It is really very difficult to control tongue when we see our favourite foods right in front of eyes. This may cause obesity and extra fat gets deposited in the body, resulting in pot belly. For effective weight loss, the natural dietary supplement is the ultimate option that suppresses cravings for food and makes you feel fuller for a longer time. In addition, drink plenty of water, limit intake of alcohol and avoid oily and fatty food.

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:59 am

I decreased about 8 kgs in the past 2-3 months, so I consider myself eligible to answer this question. But want to tell you that losing weight is a long process. So don't think it is possible in a quick manner other than surgery but is too costly and many times dangerous in the long run. So I prefer to give more focus on your diet and take water in good quantity along with some simple Yoga exercises.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

13 posts