Will planks help to lose extra pounds in my love handles?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

3 posts
lucylinda

by lucylinda on Mon May 28, 2018 6:03 am

Will planks help to lose extra pounds in my love handles?

Hi,
I have a lot of extra fat in my love handles. It has become horrible now. I can't fit into my jeans anymore. Neither can I wear any short tops or crop tops. Will planks help?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 am

Re: Will planks help to lose extra pounds in my love handles

Hi LucyLinda

Planks are a great way to strengthen up your core muscles and shape your stomach. Doing both straight planks and also side planks can bring some good toning results - we discuss them with in talkhealth a lot !
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

happylaurel123

by happylaurel123 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:04 am

Re: Will planks help to lose extra pounds in my love handles

Hi there! Like the other responder said, the planks will for sure help your core strength. The thing about our bodies though is that it wants to hang onto the fat we have until we make a change that will be enough to through it off balance. This comes with really cleaning up your nutrition. Pair that with any form of exercise that you actually enjoy and you'll be seeing the results you want! On top of that, my secret weapon is my probiotic/prebiotic/enzyme mixture that I drink in the morning! Keeps my gut healthy and we jokingly call it the "muffin top eraser." I hope this helps!

3 posts