Exercise i Dont like to do.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

10 posts

What Exercise do you Dislike the most.

Poll ended at Wed May 09, 2012 9:43 am

Classes
10%
Swimming
No votes
Running
10%
Weights
30%
Cycling
10%
Sports
20%
Gym Workouts
20%
Outside Exercise
No votes
Home Exercise
No votes

Total votes: 10

mark

by mark on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

Exercise i Dont like to do.

I would like to know what you would like to avoid in terms of type of exercise, please vote on what you would dislike the most, you can vote for 2 options.

Please comment on your choice or your thoughts on what you prefer and why.

Mark :)
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

Salty Bear

by Salty Bear on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 am

Re: Exercise i Dont like to do.

Hi Mark,

What are you hoping to do with the results of this survey? I would find it easier to say what i do like as i am so fussy with exercise lol ;)

ivanhabia

by ivanhabia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 am

mark wrote:I would like to know what you would like to avoid in terms of type of exercise, please vote on what you would dislike the most, you can vote for 2 options.

Please comment on your choice or your thoughts on what you prefer and why.

Mark :)
I like to do weight lifting exercise because it is helps me to make a huge muscles and shoulders. Exercise is a good source to live healthy life and everyone know that. I would like to suggest you that you should do exercise which you like to do only.

feeh

by feeh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi, just joined the forum and have been hunting for the best topic to bring up my problems - excerice i don't like to do seems appropriate!

I have about 9/10 stone overweight, following a skiing accident 16 years ago i developed serious health problems, since then i have gained weight trhough lack of exercise and comfort eating. My situation now is that i have 2 chronic pain conditions, between them i have pain throughout my body. I have tried numerous different types of exercise like swimming, exercise bike, they all cause significant pain. In addition to no exercise i lead a very sedate life. I am getting desperate and concerned about developing futher health problems.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
Fiona

Dnna

by Dnna on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am

Hi Feeh,

I can understand to some extent how you feel as i have cerebral palsy so have limited mobility and pain most of the time. I brought a wii (wii fit is no good to me as i cant balance or stand unaided) so that i could do some upper body exercise but i found this only really worked on my arms and so wasn't any help. I try walking more with my frame rather than using my chair when i can but this is only any good for short bursts, i couldn't go around a supermarket or town like it. I can't go swimming as i can't get down the ladder into the pool so maybe between us we can try and come up with a solution!

Alleh

by Alleh on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Dnna,
some pools have hoists to help disabled swimmers in the pool.
Phone around you may be lucky and have a pool near you.
Some clubs have got "swimming for the disabled" with teachers who are trained to help people with disabilities, I was one!

mark

by mark on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

HI Fiona are you able to walk or does this cause you to much pain. Walking could be a useful tool combined with pool exercises instead of swimming lengths. Most pools will have floats you can use to help facilitiate different exercises in the water. It could be worth asking if one of the personal trainiers could put a plan together with you either in out of the pool.
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

reeviint

by reeviint on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 am

Diet plays a vital role in our health and fitness.I like to do weight lifting exercise because it is helps me to make a huge muscles and shoulders. Exercise is a good source to live healthy life and everyone know that.Drink lots of water and heavily rely on healthy foods/eating habits.

hiltonclary

by hiltonclary on Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 am

I do not like swimming because I had fear from this exercise. I like zumba classes the most because in these classes you can enjoy with exercise. It refreshes you completely. In it, the exercise is done by playing low sound music.
Last edited by admin on Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising removed - see forum rules

Martin145

by Martin145 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 am

Why you don't like the exercises work??According to me that exercises works are so good for keep
maintain of the body fitness.Exercises keep your body slim because of stretching of body mussels.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

10 posts