weight loss

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

2 posts
Iangraves123

by Iangraves123 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 pm

weight loss

what is the best eating routine and exercise for weight reduction? would anyone be able to propose to me how to diminish the weight? I am overweight and I need to drop my weight. I heard an appropriate eating routine can control our weight, however, I don't have a clue what are the best sustenance during eating regimens and the planning of nourishment, and so on.

HBarnshawNutritionalHealing

by HBarnshawNutritionalHealing on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Re: weight loss

Hi Iangraves123

Whilst there are many tips that myself and other practitioners can give you, nothing is as fast and effective as personally tailored advice and support based on your specific needs; I.e, family history, lifestyle habits that will affect sleep & stress, current diet, any nutrient deficiencies that may be causing cravings, and metabolism reading.

This will save you wasting time on generic advice that may not be suitable for you or work as effectively as you need it to.

Best regards

Helen

2 posts