Vibration plates for exercise

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

3 posts
Peter Bateman

by Peter Bateman on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:00 pm

Vibration plates for exercise

Does anyone use these? I was introduced to one at a salon and while I don't think you can stand on a machine that vibrates for 10 minutes and lose weight and tone I did feel fantastic after I got off of it! The salon owner said it was good for your circulation, lymphatic system, helped boost collagen and energy, get rid of cellulite and helped with bone density, along with other claims.

I looked online and there are many to choose from and I just ordered one-just one you stand on with no handle bars (I can use a chair or whatever). I am excited to get it home because it felt great while I was on the machine and the rest of the day my legs felt energized. I can see how it is good for your circulation and as soon as I stood on it my core was definitely engaged!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:34 am

Re: Vibration plates for exercise

Hi Peter Bateman,

Thank you for posting on the forum and sorry to see that you have not received any replies yet. That's great news that you felt great after trying one. Keep us posted on what benefits you have felt after using one at home regularly.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: Vibration plates for exercise

Peter Bateman wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:00 pm
Does anyone use these? I was introduced to one at a salon and while I don't think you can stand on a machine that vibrates for 10 minutes and lose weight and tone I did feel fantastic after I got off of it! The salon owner said it was good for your circulation, lymphatic system, helped boost collagen and energy, get rid of cellulite and helped with bone density, along with other claims.

I looked online and there are many to choose from and I just ordered one-just one you stand on with no handle bars (I can use a chair or whatever). I am excited to get it home because it felt great while I was on the machine and the rest of the day my legs felt energized. I can see how it is good for your circulation and as soon as I stood on it my core was definitely engaged!
I suppose it is a good thing to have this vibration machine. It takes a lot of work on them before you will start to see results. Its like a difference between punching a heavy bag and speed bag and then shadow boxing.

3 posts