Need to loose weight FAST but can't excercise.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

16 posts
Alleh

by Alleh on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Need to loose weight FAST but can't excercise.

I need to loose weight fast, but due to a severe back problem, not weight related, I can't exercise! Anyone has any ideas. I have reduced my intake, but am eating so little I am hungry 24/7.

meronjonas

by meronjonas on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 am

Re: Need to loose weight FAST but can't excercise.

If you want to lose your weight that keep in mind no shortcut in this issue. You have to maintain your diet plan and avoid visits to the fast food restaurants and start to cook your own healthy meals. In my view walking, cycling is the best element to lose your weight.

healthsid

by healthsid on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm using fat burner for loosing weight and will give rush of energy, also suppress appetite without feeling too jittery. It gives better results.

reeviint

by reeviint on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 am

Diet plays a vital role in our health and fitness.I like to do weight lifting exercise because it is helps me to make a huge muscles and shoulders. Exercise is a good source to live healthy life and everyone know that.

Adwerd007

by Adwerd007 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I am not agree with you according to me both are most important diet and exercise, for weight loss. You just make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet. And yeah, If you don't want to do exercise then do yoga. Yoga is also good for this purpose.

mark

by mark on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 am

Hi alleh,

How are you getting on? Please do up date us.

If you are local to Hampshire and would like more assistance please don't hesitate to get in contact regards a course of personal training.
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

maartinn456

by maartinn456 on Sun May 12, 2013 6:07 pm

HI, Drinking water is one of the easiest efforts into your weight loss or weight maintenance

plan.There's no excuse for not drinking enough water, you recommended 8 glasses a day into your

schedule.
Last edited by admin on Wed May 15, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL selling water filters removed - see forum rules.

16 posts