Slimming down your mid-section

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

2 posts
tony6060

by tony6060 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:24 pm

Slimming down your mid-section

Looking for feedback from any other active 60 year old men(or near that age) in what ways of eating or exercising that reduces that stubborn mid section. Not looking to get back a 6 pack but just substantially reducing the stomach area. I am an active walker hitting about 10 miles per walk on the weekends and 4-5 mile per weekday. I have gone from low carb to intermediary fasting etc etc. I am about a solid 15-20 lbs where I want to be but getting past that 6-8 lb loss is tough. I'd prefer no fad diets but curious if anyone has found a successful way. Is it just calories in vs calories out or? I hesitate in lifting too many weights as I don't want to bulk or harden any excess fat. Latest from my doctor is her telling me to try Paleo? I prefer pushups, pull-ups and just looking to reduce the Dad bod.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:06 pm

Re: Slimming down your mid-section

There is a slimming device, where you strap it around your mid-section and it vibrates: therefore exercising your mid-section muscles. It is actually meant to be really effective at toning the stomach muscles.

I don't know what it is called, but I would Google it. The muscle toning device could work wonders for you. Again, I'd Google it.

2 posts