Diet With Weight Watchers Food Scale

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

7 posts
kimberlysun

by kimberlysun on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Diet With Weight Watchers Food Scale

Weight Watchers is an American-based international company that offers various dieting products and services to assist weight loss and maintenance. Founded in 1963 by Brooklyn homemaker Jean Nidetch, it now operates in about 30 countries around the world, generally under names that are local translations of “Weight Watchers”. The core philosophy behind Weight Watchers programs is to use a science-driven approach to help participants lose weight by forming helpful habits, eating smarter, getting more exercise and providing support. Lose with weight watcher is the smarter way.
Last edited by admin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed - over promotion enticing members to online stores (shilling) is not permitted. See forum rules.

hindiko123

by hindiko123 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Re: Diet With Weight Watchers Food Scale

you should take exercises regularly for get weight loss . keep running daily 30 mints continuously and Be choosy about nighttime snacks ,Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages, this is only best and effective thinks for weight loss
Last edited by admin on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as advertising unrelated products - advertising in the forums not permitted - see forum rules.

Morkel29

by Morkel29 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 am

These wight watchers are really helpful for fitness because you can easily grip on your weight by control over your diet. I have lost 5 ponds in 30 days by controlling my diet using scale which i buy last month from ebay.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Jessica09

by Jessica09 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:04 am

You should be avoide junk food and high calories food....It's harmfull for your body. You can take more water and Juice with fresh fruit.

JacobSmith

by JacobSmith on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 am

Control over your diet and daily exercise is best way to be fit. And weight watcherwill help you in planning for your diet that you are going to eat. And i am also working on fitness and i have complete grip on my weight.
Last edited by JacobSmith on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

7 posts