No weight loss

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

15 posts
Adwerd007

by Adwerd007 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: No weight loss

Hi, what type of cardio you do? According to me you should take care of your diet. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet. Its most important for this purpose. The other thing is exercise and are you try to do swimming or cycling for weight oss. If no than must do it. These are the best exercise ever.
Last edited by Adwerd007 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mark

by mark on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 am

Mistylove.

Thank you for posting.

It would be good to have some more detail if possible.

The calories you eat, what foods are they from and what times do you eat? What are you drinking? What time are you up and to bed?
The exercise what are you doing and when?
Mark Westbrook
Fitness Consultant
Freelance
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... arks-blog/

XzavierDavies

by XzavierDavies on Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi… Your calorie intake levels are very less. Consume at least 1200 calories in day with sufficient amount of proteins, fats and carbs. Less calorie intake may affect our metabolism. When metabolism rate goes down our body cannot burn more calories, by this reason instead of weight reduction we will gain unwanted weight. So while dieting we should provide sufficient amount of calories as per our body requirements. Besides of healthy diet, you can do cardio 4-5 times in a week (as per your strength and stamina). By following these tips I hope you will find very good weight reduction.
Feel free to ask any thing.
Good Luck.

XzavierDavies

by XzavierDavies on Mon May 27, 2013 8:10 am

Hi Ashily… Is this biotin is a weight loss supplement, had you gone through this supplement. Have you experienced any side effects? Please let me know about biotin.

XzavierDavies

by XzavierDavies on Wed May 29, 2013 11:43 am

Ashily… Is biotin have any medical interference with other medications, as a diabetic patient shall I use this pill besides of my medicines. Please let me know.
Thank you.

XzavierDavies

by XzavierDavies on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Ashily... I appreciate your patience in answering, I am very glad to you if it helps me in controlling insulin levels. Surely I'll get check up by my doctor to know recommended dosage of biotin. Thank you so much.

Martin145

by Martin145 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:55 am

Actual weight of the body has own importance in our life so we should be take steps for ideal fitness
of the body and body weight.Some perfectible solutions for the weight loss of the body like,...
Swimming
Jogging
Cycling and push ups
Pull ups
Eat vegetarian recipes
Vegetables soups and green tea.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

enojwilson431

by enojwilson431 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

MistyLove wrote:I'm 5ft 2 and 134 pounds. Trying to lose weight, usually consuming under 1000 cals a day and exercise 5 days a week, sometimes jogging, sometimes workouts with weights etc. but still not managing to lose anything. What am I doing wrong?
Must consult with the Dr. And make diet plan and exercise plan. It will help you to get your desirable look.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:07 am

I agree to what enojwilson431 has to say. A diet plan that best suits your body will solve your issue.

15 posts