weight advice needed

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

7 posts
tanyalorraine

by tanyalorraine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 pm

weight advice needed

hi i am new to all this but need some advice and thought its worth a shot.
i lost a lot of weight last year nearly 5 stone and i have managed to put it all back on, i have recently suffered a miscarriage had a scan and was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries, i also suffer from psoriasis, i need to lose weight to help control both of these conditions i can get it of just cant managed to keep it of, i have a fairly stressful lifestyle with 2 other children one who is ill 99% of the time, and my doctors are beyond useless any suggestions would be greatly appreciated xx

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Re: weight advice needed

tanyalorraine - thank you for taking the step to post in our forums. We can totally identify with you as weight is a tricky thing to control.

Have you thought about joining a slimming club of some sort in order to gain some moral support as well as guidance? Also you may want to take a look, if you haven't already, at our directory as there could be some organisations there that might help. http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... ectory.php

How did you lose the weight before? Did you accompany a calorie controlled diet with any exercise?
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

kristenbell

by kristenbell on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 am

Really felt bad for your conditions. It must be very hard for you to face all this.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Jessica09

by Jessica09 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 am

You can Join Gym and Yoga It's Best for your body shape and weight lose. Daily You can take more water, and Fresh Fruit and juice.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

ChristineMoore

by ChristineMoore on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:22 am

Hi tanyalorraine :)
You've achieve losing weight before before and I believe that you can lose it again. Try improving your lifestyle to a healthier one. Incorporate fruits and vegetables in your diet. Watch your calorie intake and drink plenty of water. It also important to keep a regular physical activity. You can also use body wraps to keep your skin healthy while losing weight.

Radhika Lotankar

by Radhika Lotankar on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:31 am

Hey after pregnancy losing weight is a bit difficult and looking over all your problems now ,seems like working out and spending a quality time on the same is not possible for you , so taking up small measures to at-least maintain weight like having lemon and honey in Luke warm water in empty stomach in morning and cutting down on dairy products and staring green tea instead of normal tea will help you a lot

catherine88

by catherine88 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 am

You can start making more healthy everyday choices, like replacing sweets with fruits or honey. Also walk more, play active games with your kids - this will be beneficial for all of you! Drink more water.

7 posts