Tips to Reduce Weight Fast

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

17 posts
hiltonclary

by hiltonclary on Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 am

Tips to Reduce Weight Fast

Follow these simple tips and loss your weight fast.

1. Regular Exercise: Every day exercise is the most proficient way to increase your metabolism. It is significant to note that workout raises your metabolism prior to personal undertaking. For example if you do jogging every morning, your metabolism will become accelerated for 6 hours former to your workout.
2. Muscle/Strength Training: Power is an important component to adjusting your BMR (basal metabolic rate.) The more muscle you have the more calories you will burning daily. This essentially means you will burn more calories even while you are relaxing or sleeping.
3. Don't Avoid Meals: Losing weight fast doesn't need you to starve your body. This is the smallest effective way to increase your metabolism. It points your body to proceed into "starvation mode," and will really decrease your metabolism. Along with staving your body, you are depriving your body of significant nutrients. Remember to consume little meals, but take them more frequently. Consume every three hour if you can, but remember to consume small portions. This permits your blood sugar to stabilize; presents a befitting allowance of energy, and keeps your metabolism ascend since your body has to work to break down the nourishment you consume.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

Re: Tips to Reduce Weight Fast

Thank You for tips

I hope This will Really help for reducing weight
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

axiva_lab

by axiva_lab on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Really great tips, I was also searching for weight loose tips. I will try to do them.

meerakannan

by meerakannan on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:03 am

Some other tips to reduce weight fast,

. After breakfast, stick to water
. Watch one less hour of TV.
. Wait until your stomach rumbles before you reach for food.
. Sniff an apple, a banana or a peppermint when feel hungry.
. Walk five minutes for at least every two hours.
. Don’t buy any prepared food
. Avoid white foods.
. Eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice.

AAseeking

by AAseeking on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 am

nice set of tips, thank for sharing it, it will definitely help those of us who need to cut weight.

David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 6:44 am

I have been losing weight my whole life with my heaviest being 360 lbs. I lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks. And even after losing most of my weight on a basic starvation diet and knee crippling exercise I knew this was the answer. I have never been below 25% BF. I have never looked as healthy as I do. I have never had the confidence that I have now. I have never felt as good as I feel.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri May 22, 2015 7:29 am

Weight is the very big problem this is very nice information. Thanks for share this information here.

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:58 am

Good tips!
Regular exercise and controlled diet is essential to reduce weight fast and in a healthy way. I had loose 9lbs in 2months with the proper diet, exercise and Regenon pills, they are really good appetite suppressant.

danakerr

by danakerr on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:35 am

Thanks everyone for sharing your insights. I learned a lot reading your tips. I will try to follow every tip and share to others what I learned today. Thank you again and keep posting.

jacklinjot

by jacklinjot on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello,
To loose the weight in a easy way is never sit or laydown after having meal. Take the walk after dinner. At early morning do the regular exercise and have some control on fast food.

17 posts