Difficulty losing weight and keeping it off

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

2 posts
memyself&i

by memyself&i on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:32 am

Difficulty losing weight and keeping it off

I am nearly 21 and haven't had it easy (like most) around 2009 I lost 5 stone (approx) from severe stress and illness bringing me to a weight of around 14 - 15 stone I stayed around that lower weight for about a year but now I have put it all back on again! I watch what I eat and I exercise but my weight yoyos terribly! One day I can be 3 pounds lighter five days later the three pounds will be back with more in some cases. I'm embarrassed by it and the pressure on my age group doesn't help me either as I am very image conscious and always want to look nice but that's hard with no confidence. I start uni soon and want a fresh start and if that means putting more weight loss hard work in then so be it but I felt it was time to consult the professionals

waterfall

by waterfall on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Difficulty losing weight and keeping it off

Don't stress at all the key to weight loss is doing exercise and eating healthy. You don't even need to go to the gym just simple exercise for 20-mins a day.
I usually put the tv on fitness channel or youtube workout videos for example, Kim K workout video, it's simple and fun and the time goes by so fast when you learn the moves from the videos.
Good luck

2 posts