Weight loss help!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

8 posts
ChristineMoore

by ChristineMoore on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:41 am

Re: Weight loss help!

Permanent weight loss takes time and effort and a lifelong commitment. The healthiest way to lose weight fast should be based on the same principles as a long term healthy diet. The simple combination of eating less and exercising more really is the best for short and long term weight loss. To achieve a weight loss of one to two pounds per week, you need to reduce your calorie intake by at least 1500 calories per day. Try to fit in one hour of exercise per day, with one day of rest per week. The intensity of this hour will depend on your original level of fitness, so start with something not too demanding and increase intensity as you become able. Weight training and strengthening exercises are also beneficial. Also, avoid fad and crash diets.

Akin1645878

by Akin1645878 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:39 pm

We all know how to eat healthily it’s just finding a way that works for you. I have found the regime above takes minimal effort. Below is my regime in a nutshell. I find it easy to follow & it keeps me at a healthy & good looking weight. I dont see it as a diet, it’s more of a lifestyle, which is important as diets never last.
  • Drink plenty of water
    Have purechimp super tea once a day
    Eat healthily in the week & enjoy treats at the weekend
    Pick brown over white for grains
    Exercise at least 3 times a week

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 am

Regular swimming practice is the way to loss weight.

Tuk87871478787

by Tuk87871478787 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Use pure chimp super vitamins, it's a great addition to a healthy diet!

Roeudret

by Roeudret on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:22 am

ednachopin wrote:Maybe the following tips can help you.

1) Eat six small meals a day. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max.
2) Run 10 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
3) Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds.
4) Throw on a hoodie before working out. When your muscles are warm, you actually burn more calories.
5) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite- suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
7) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively.
8) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
9) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
10) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels.
11) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
12) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
13)Try some supplements such as crossdress uk or celastrol to help you while doing enough exercise.
I agree with your view,its all perfectly fine and a good way to go.

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 am

A healthy diet and regular exercise will help you with permanent weight loss, it may take time but good for health.

soniar741

by soniar741 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:27 am

at least diet dose not help. i made diets but no results. the best pills that help me and my disease is t3 max triiodothyronine, also known as T3, is a thyroid hormone.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Nice tips thanks for sharing !
Daily exercise in open area or in gym .
Best exercises are running , walking , swimming , cycling and gym exercises.
Use low calories food
Avoid high calories food and eat food which full fill body requirement .
Eat vegetables and fresh food
Use plenty of water and avoid soft drinks and those things which rapidly increase weight .

8 posts