how to lose tummy fat?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

4 posts
sonakor788

by sonakor788 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:31 pm

how to lose tummy fat?

how to lose tummy fat? I am not over weight but just fat on my tummy which i want to lose. please suggest me diet and exercise tips so that i can lose my fat from tummy.

CarlosCont

by CarlosCont on Thu May 08, 2014 11:39 am

Re: how to lose tummy fat?

Hi Sonakor,
Try this.
Lie on your back on a floor mat with feet flat on the ground and both hands at right angle to your body and touching the floor. Breath in and while breathing out move your knees towards left side to touch the floor. Feel the tension on the sides of your belly. Repeat in the other direction. Do this exercise 5 times.
Cheers!

Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 am

Here are five research-backed ways to help you trim inches from your waistline:

:: Limit Added Sugars
:: Focus on Whole Grains
:: High-Intensity Cardio + Resistance Training
:: Eat More Protein
:: Enjoy Healthy Fats

ChristineMoore

by ChristineMoore on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:54 am

You can try abs exercise like lying on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you're balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Switch sides and repeat. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip. Also, watch your diet. Eat more protein. No sugar. Try brown goods instead of white like bread and pasta. ;)

4 posts