My new energy boost, also helping me to keep active

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha, Kazzy

4 posts
Klips1589

by Klips1589 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:21 pm

My new energy boost, also helping me to keep active

So I decided to cut down on the coffee & energy drinks and have been drinking purechimp super tea instead. My energy levels are great now & i’m sleeping a lot better. It’s been 1 month now and this is the best I have felt in a long time :)

Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 am

Re: My new energy boost, also helping me to keep active

You can try Banana Wheat Grass Smoothie as well.
Wheat grass is an abundant source of protein, potassium, magnesium, and B complex.

Ingredients:
3 large sweet bananas;
2 cups cold water;
1 tablespoon wheat grass powder

Directions:
Process all ingredients in the blender until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy !!

JenniferGlover

by JenniferGlover on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:28 am

Klips1589 wrote:So I decided to cut down on the coffee & energy drinks and have been drinking purechimp super tea instead. My energy levels are great now & i’m sleeping a lot better. It’s been 1 month now and this is the best I have felt in a long time :)
Good thing that you decided to cut down your coffee and energy drinks intake. I have also tried that and it really works.

ChristineMoore

by ChristineMoore on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:24 am

Lemon water is the best way to boost my energy level. By simply adding lemon to water transforms regular H20 into a natural energy drink that is packed with electrolytes, which are critical for cells to produce energy. ;)

4 posts